2009 CotY Award Bath

2009 CotY Award Bath

Monday, April 21, 2014

One of a Kind Kitchen

Wow, I love this kitchen.  It is great when a Home Owner says "I don't want my new kitchen to look like every ones."  That's an open invitation to creativity and I like that.  What a transformation, taking the kitchen from the 1970's to the 21st Century.  The only guidelines I had to follow was that there had to be color, lots of storage, a commercial gas range, no granite, and keep the existing Saltillo tile.  We demolished the kitchen back to studs, raised the ceiling, and reconfigured the space by expanding the kitchen into the dinette.  We also removed a wall to open up the kitchen to the formal dining area.  I give all credit to the Home Owner who trusted us enough to go for it!


Before Photo
Before Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment

2009 CotY Master Bath Photo "Before"

2009 CotY Master Bath Photo "Before"
Say goodbye to your typical bathroom fixtures!

2009 CotY Master Bath Photo "After"

2009 CotY Master Bath Photo "After"
What a transformation!